Your shopping cart is empty!
Ordering: Call or email if you want to know what I have in stock or how long a particular item will take. Items in stock we can mail in a day or two. Salt Pattern scarves and clothing can usually be dyed in 1-2 weeks. Wraps and special designs may take longer. Some tie designs can be completed in 1-3 weeks, other ties I only dye every few months.
You can either pay
1) using your PayPal Account, or
2) using a credit card through the PayPal system, or
3) call us and order by phone with Visa, MC, or Discover at 360-793-0691, 8am to 9pm Pacific Time (11am to midnight Eastern Time.) If you checkout and check "Call us with Credit Card" in the Payment Method box, clicking "Confirm Order" will save your address and order information for us.
4) Mail us a check or meet us at a fair.
Note: If you live in Washington State, our checkout adds 9.5% sales tax.
The blank text box at checkout may be used to specify:
1) if you need your product by a certain date
2) colors or design
3) if you'd like to meet us (like at a fair) to pick it up
4) other details you'd like us to know.
You may also email us at email@example.com or call us.
Shipping: We charge a flat $4 for first class mail and $7 for Priority Mail in the US.
We usually ship orders in a bubble envelope from Index, Washington.
Items in stock will normally be mailed in 1 to 3 days. If not in stock, we'll dye and mail it in 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the design and how busy I am. We will email you within a few days to let you know when to expect it.
If you live in our area and want to meet us to pick up your order, and you pay with:
1) PayPal - we'll refund the $4 shipping when you pick it up
2) cash or check - you can pay us when you pick it up (minus the $4).
About our hand dyed products and website: We make an effort to accurately represent our products on this website. As each item is a hand dyed work of art, colors and patterns will naturally vary some from one item to the next, especially with browns, as there are so many colors involved. Scarf sizes may vary a little.
Silk is a natural fiber, and there are occasionally minor flaws in the weave, which are not usually noticeable unless scrutinized closely. Warren uses mostly Jacquard silk dyes and we steam and dyeset our silks to make them as colorfast as possible. Follow washing instructions using cool or cold water and color bleeding will be minimal. Blues are the most colorfast.
Returns: We want you to be happy with your purchase. If an item does not fit right, is not the right color, or does not work for you, call or email us, and mail it back in original resell-able conditions. We can exchange it for a different size, color or item, or give you a refund, minus the shipping.
Privacy: Our checkout is secured by SSL to protect your personal information.
Processing is through PayPal, Amazon, or Square, so we do not process or store any credit card data on our website.
We only use the information you give us to process your order, and if you choose, to keep you informed of new products or events we'll be at. We don't give or sell your information to anyone else.